Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure. Activities of our Chapter include:
- 7th grade Friendship & Etiquette
- 8th grade High School Preparation
- 9th grade Establishing Identity
- 10th grade Interpersonal Relationships
- 11th grade College & Career Choices
- 12th grade Transition & Leaving Home
In addition to working closely with daughters and supporting their local communities, all Patronesses hold a Chapter job each year and actively participate as leaders in the operational success of the Chapter.